IQFM Ltd. (“We”, “Us” or “Our”) a company registered under the laws of England, registration number 12135136 having its registered office at Unit 18 Conqueror Industrial Estate, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex. TN38 9NB
– AND –
The Purchaser (“You” or “Your”) identified on the order form attached hereto (hereinafter “Order”).
1) Your Order And Price
1.1 By placing Your Order with Us, You are agreeing to purchase the following (collectively the “Services”), subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement:
- a) Chip & PIN handset (either GPRS/GSM Wireless) and any specified accessories (“Handset”) either directly or through a hire agreement, configured for Your use;
- b) helpdesk and handset replacement service (“Guaranteed Replacement Service”) for technical assistance and replacement of faulty Handsets, and;
- c) airtime from a mobile network service provider for GPRS/GSM Handsets only (“Airtime Service”). Loss or damage to any SIM card provided by the company will result in a charge of £128.00 being taken from the deposit.
1.2 You may purchase the Handset directly from us or by completing and returning the purchase hire agreement (“Hire Agreement”). If you opt to lease the handset, You agree to be bound by the terms of the Hire Agreement and any breach of the Hire Agreement shall be considered a breach of this Agreement.
1.2 a) If you opt for a long term lease agreement on a POS or credit card machine and the customer or business 1) fall into arrears 2) cancels the direct debit during the agreement without our prior consent 3) changes bank account without notifying us 4) liquidates/dissolves their company 5) other situation – which results in the account being neglected, they will be liable for any outstanding monies owed on the account and/or will incur a final settlement figure from our funding partner. If the customer ignores this or fails to pay this, legal proceedings will commence and additional charges may apply which the customer will be liable for.
1.2 b) We try and contact all customers towards the end of their long term lease agreement(s) however in some cases this isn’t always possible. In the event a customer doesn’t notify us of wanting to end their lease agreement, their account will automatically enter secondary terms which means the customer will need to provide us (in writing) confirmation of their desire to end their long term lease agreement. We request all correspondence is sent via email (not postal) and once this has been acknowledged the account will automatically enter the 30 day notice period.
1.3 The price for the initial set up (“Set-up Cost”), Handset, or the monthly rental cost for the Handset and minimum term for the Hire Agreement (as may apply) (“Handset Costs”), accessories and the Airtime Service monthly cost (“Airtime Cost””) (if applicable) are set out in the Order. The Handset Costs include the Guaranteed Replacement Service for the duration of this Agreement.
1.4 For the Airtime Cost (if the customer opts to purchase the card machine or hardware outright), we request payment to be set up by direct debit for the SIM card before the handset is deployed. Failure to make payment for the SIM card at any point may result in the handset before cut off.
1.5 The Airtime Cost is based on a “reasonable use” number of transactions, should you consistently conduct a high number of transactions we reserve the right to increase the Airtime Cost to reflect your actual level of usage. Failure to agree to this may result in the SIM being cut off.
1.6 When we receive Your Order We shall share such information as is relevant with specified third parties solely for the purpose of performing necessary checks and for provision of the Services (i.e. submitting the subsequent log-on to the relevant merchant acquirer). In signing the Order You hereby consent to your details being used for such purposes.
1.7 On acceptance of Your Order by Us, We agree to supply the Services to You for the duration of this Agreement. You have 7 days (including weekends) prior to the date of deployment to cancel any subsequent booking(s), after which time no order may be cancelled unless agreed by Us in writing and subject to You paying Us a £25 admin fee and 50% of your total point of sale rental which includes all hire purchases (the fee excludes postage). IQFM cannot be held responsible for any information that the customer completes incorrectly on any rental form(s) which is either a) incorrect b) does not correspond with the merchant acquirer’s system. If this results in the applicant’s terminal being delayed, additional charges for same day delivery or AM delivery request will be at the customer’s expense. We request that all invoices are paid seven working days before deployment. Failure to do so may result in your terminal being delayed which we cannot be held responsible for. Ad hoc charges or charges relating to an extension on an existing order – payment needs to be made within 7 days. If payment has been made by BACS we would request remittance to be sent to email@example.com stating the order details.
1.8 You acknowledge that as a business to business transaction you have no rights for returns or cancellations under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. You are responsible for checking the handset(s) meets your requirements, and there is adequate mobile network coverage in the areas in which you plan to use the handset (in some instances we shall inform you of which network provider is being used and alternatives that may be available).
1.9 All handsets will be fully operational prior to dispatch, we cannot be held responsible for a terminal failing to poll. Situations like this are unforeseen and are beyond our control. We as a company cannot be held responsible and shall remain exempt from all handset issues that arise whilst in the customer’s possession and this extends to all levels of connectivity which may materialise in any of our handset models which result in lost sales. As a company we aim to supply contactless terminals wherever possible, however this is subject to availability, and this will still be deemed a completed order once in the customer possession.
1.9 a) IQFM require a minimum of 10 working days’ notice to fulfil any orders. In the event of late bookings being accepted by us; all information stated on the application form, must be correct in order to correspond with the bank’s system. We cannot be held responsible for errors made by either a) the customer on the application form b) the acquiring bank in getting the handset logged on that may defer in the customer receiving their handset. In the instance of an acquiring bank “logging off” a handset(s) in error or the MAC Keys being in the wrong range at the acquirer’s end if the customer requests compensation, they must take up an internal investigation with the merchant acquirer.
1.9 b) With portable card machines/countertop card machines we are not obliged to include any network cabling. We solely look to supply the hardware/card machine and cannot be held responsible for any loss of earnings.
1.9 c) All POS devices that connect using Wi-Fi are rigorously checked before deployment, and it is normally company policy to review the hardware internally (upon its return) before we confirm our findings. If no fault is found with the hardware then no compensation will be offered. A Wi-Fi infrastructure is beyond our control and we have no responsibility towards this or any instances where the hardware fails to connect.
1.9 d) We advise customers who are using a Wi-Fi or portable Bluetooth connection to test the infrastructure ahead of the event, and in the event of any problems to contact us at their earliest convenience.
1.9 e) In instances where a customer is attending an event/exhibition or similar setting and the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connection is supplied externally by a third party supplier, we have no control over their infrastructure or setup (some Wi-Fi companies will use their own bespoke network creating a hotspot or unique login). All payment hardware will be configured in accordance to the customer’s request as per the paperwork before deployment. In instances where customers encounter connectivity issues to a network we abdicate responsibility.
2) Your Responsibilities
Assisting In Service Delivery
- You agree to assist “Us” (IQFM Ltd) as far as reasonably possible in providing the Services to You, including but not limited to; ensuring accuracy of information You provide to Us; ensuring someone is available for delivery or collection of the Handset; carrying out tests or checks on the Handset as directed by Us; or replacement of SIM cards as directed by US.
Care Of The Handset
2.1The risk in the handset transfers to you on delivery and you shall be responsible for the insurance and safekeeping of the Handset and all equipment relating to it. The Guaranteed Replacement Service does not cover loss of or damage to the handset and you will be responsible for the costs of repair or replacement in such cases. This will be deducted from the deposit, or if a deposit is not in place, the customer will be invoiced accordingly. You agree that the terminal or product sent out by courier company will be sent to the address supplied on the application form. If another “contact” address is provided, the customer will be liable for any damage in transit or failure of delivery. Additional charges may occur for this privilege (to be deducted from deposit).
2.1 a) We politely request all customers avoid defacing any card machine/POS equipment in any way. This includes putting stickers or anything similar that may cause imperfection to the visibility to the equipment. In the event of this happening a charge of £10 per terminal (exc. VAT) will be added to your account. This figure is based on the time and expense our staff will have to incur to clean and remedy them for their next rental.
2.2 If a customer loses or has their handset/POS equipment stolen (or they do not return their handset) they will be liable for a charge of £499 per handset. This price is exclusive of VAT, and we request that payment is made in 14 days. Failure to do so will result in it being passed to a debt recovery agent who will manage the case on our behalf. Additional costs may then be added to your account which the customer will be liable for. If a card machine, POS or other hardware item goes missing after a 14 day period the hardware will be cut off from our internal system, and the equipment will no longer be able to be used. If your card machine, POS or other hardware item is located or retrieved outside of the 14 day window and payment has been made, the cost for replacement equipment will still apply as the original equipment will no longer be able to be used. Under no circumstances will we be able to offer a refund.
2.2 a) Alert Irruptions – ‘Alert Irruption’ means the terminal can no longer be used to accept transactions. Within the innards of the card device, sits an anti-tamper proof device, if the card terminal feels it is being tampered with or if the terminal suffers a hard impact, the anti-tamper proof device will trigger and shut the terminal down. In this eventuality the terminal will need to be sent back to the manufacturer for repair. Customers who encounter alert irruption are liable for a charge of £150 (exc. VAT) to have the handset remedied. Payment is required before technical intervention can assist with the matter.
2.2 b) Swap out facility – Customers who receive a replacement handset from IQFM must be aware we collect the faulty handset(s) the day after the new handset has arrived. In most cases this will be explained to the customer in advance. In the event of the handset not being returned/collected as agreed, a daily charge of £20+ VAT will be applied to your account, and may result in the replacement handset being cut off until your account is clear. We request that customers who return handsets to IQFM always use recorded delivery albeit through a courier or Royal Mail. Should the handset not be returned, a fee of £499 (exc. VAT) will be added to your account and payment required within 14 days.
2.3 If you (the customer) have opted and paid for our collection service please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming you will be available on the collection date of which you have entered on the form & between 9.00am-5.30pm. Someone will need to be present to hand the collection over. It is the customer’s responsibility to hand over the correct parcel to the couriers. If the wrong parcel has been handed over, the customer will be liable for any charges.
Alternatively please contact our office on 01424 400969 (Option 4 – Dispatch) to confirm you are available on the collection date.
We will need:
- Your mobile number & email address
- Collection address
- Specific instructions for the driver (if any)
Please be aware that the collection agent may sometimes quote they are collecting a parcel on behalf of a courier company rather than IQFM.
ALL PACKAGES MUST BE IN ONE BOX UPON RETURN AS OUR COURIERS ARE ONLY INSTRUCTED TO PICK UP ONE PARCEL, ANY MORE THAN ONE THE CUSTOMER WILL BE CHARGED.
Please ensure you pack the package carefully in the pack provided so that no damages occur. It is also important to ensure your order is returned in one package/box. Any orders returned in more than 1 box will be subject to additional courier charges. Missed collections will also result in a £10 nothing to collect charge.
For customers returning their order themselves please ensure it is returned Royal Mail Special delivery so that it reaches us the next day. You will also need to email us on the ‘Collection Date’ outlined above to confirm postage and also provide us with any tracking information.
We must remind you that for each day after your collection date there will be a fee of £20 per terminal per day + VAT if collection is not arranged. The customer will be liable for any handsets that have failed collections/ nothing to collect.
It is the customer’s responsibility to make contact with IQFM to arrange collection (please refer to 2.4 for late charges).
2.3:1 If a customer is returning a handset or POS equipment to IQFM we advise that you use a method that includes signature on delivery, and your parcel is covered for loss or damage of up to £500 per handset or EPOS unit. It will be the customer’s responsibility to monitor the tracking, and any parcels held or lost are down to their (the customer) responsibility to follow up with the designated courier company used. If equipment goes “missing” or is constituted as “lost” a charge (please refer to 2.2 for charges) will automatically be added to your account and the customer will be invoiced for the lost equipment and payment due in 7 days. Failure to do so will result in this being passed across to our debt recovery team which may result in additional fees being added to your account.
2.4 If the handset fails to be collected on the “due” finished date, as stated in the application form from the client, an additional cost of £20 per day + VAT per terminal will be added to your account, until the handset arrives back to our registered address. These charges will be added to the customer’s final bill. In addition, the handset must be returned in the way in which it was supplied i.e. boxed with a manual/bagged with the relevant return envelope, failure to do so will result in an additional charge on the goods condition. The handset remains the customer’s responsibility until it is returned into our possession. Any damage that occurs in transit will be charged to the customer account.
2.4 a) We advise all customers to inspect and check their handsets within 6 hours of delivery and to notify us of any problems immediately. Failure to do so may result in the customer breaching our terms and conditions, and as a result may forfeit any right for a partial or full refund in cases where customers then experience issues with the POS equipment. Failure to contact us may also see a delay in any subsequent replacement equipment being sent out and customers may be liable for logistics costs. All items are inspected and rigorously checked before deployment. As with standard courier practice, you should check the contents of the consignment upon arrival, and notify us immediately of any issues, especially if the parcel has been opened or tampered with.
2.4 b) Any damage must be reported to IQFM within 6 hours of signing for the item, if the office is shut then an email must be sent to email@example.com notifying us of the issue. If someone else is signing on your behalf they must be made aware of the above. If the handset or POS equipment or any part relating to it is damaged, and you have failed to make any attempt to contact IQFM we cannot be held responsible, and the customer will be liable for any subsequent costs. This also applies for collections on any equipment that is being returned to us.
2.4 c) We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by our chosen or preferred couriers, this also applies to same day deliveries.
2.4 d) We will ship according to the shipping address you’ve provided on any completion forms; please notify us of any address change before your order is marked “Shipped” to avoid parcel loss, for which we will not take responsibility. We need any change of address in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the company name 48 hours before deployment. If any address change falls under this time constraint, we cannot be held responsible for any errors that may occur.
2.4 e) In the event that any “Unclaimed”, “Refused”, or “Return to Sender” package is shipped back to us—due to, but not limited to, reasons such as failure to sign for it, not picking it up at the local post office, refusal to accept the package—we will notify you upon receipt of the returned package. In either case, we will open the package for inspection of possible damages caused during transit or storage at your local post office during the retention period.
Once a terminal has been dispatched or deployed the term of agreement for the short term rental is non-negotiable. For instances where customers encounter courier delays or change their mind, they will still be liable for the full rental cost unless agreed with IQFM. In this instance we request customers to email us explaining their reasons.
2.4 f) If any documents including short term hire/long term hire are not completed properly by the customer (to the extent merchant numbers are missing/or incorrect, we cannot be held responsible in any delays rectifying the situation. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide completed forms with all the necessary accurate information.
This also extends to additional merchant numbers (such as AMEX etc.) that are provided at a later date on individual emails to members of the team, or change of addresses for delivery/collection. In instances such as this, we request a minimum of 7 days working notice. If requests are made which fall under this timescale, we relinquish any responsibility for problems encountered.
Use Of Mobile Networks
2.4:1 For the Airtime Services (if applicable) We shall provide You with the use of a Data SIM card and access to a mobile network from one of the UK mobile network providers. The SIM card and phone number remain the property of the network provider. You are liable for the cost of replacement for any lost SIM card and for all calls or data usage on the SIM card. In the event of loss of the SIM card you should contact us as soon as possible to arrange cancellation.
2.4:2 You (the customer) agree that the SIM card is provided for use in the normal operation of the Handset only.
2.4:3 You (the customer) agree that your use of the mobile network is subject to the terms and conditions of the particular network provider that you will comply with any of the legislation covering the use of mobile networks. Full details of the specific terms and conditions may be found on the website of the network provider and in the Telegraphy Acts 1949 to 1967, the Telecommunications Act 1984, and the Communications Act 2003. These terms include but are not limited to:
- a) You shall not use, or allow others to use, the Airtime Services for any improper, fraudulent, immoral, criminal or unlawful purpose;
- b) You shall comply with any reasonable instructions issued by Us or the network provider which concern Your use of the Airtime Services or connected matters;
- c) You shall not do or allow anything to be done which in Our or the network provider’s opinion will or is likely to impair or damage the mobile network or the provision of the Airtime Services or affect the security of the same.
- d) If information that is provided on the order form is wrong, IQFM cannot be held responsible and the individual/company will still incur a hire charge, as this is deemed an order.
2.5 Any breach by You of Clauses 2.3 or 2.4 may result in immediate suspension or termination of the Airtime Services. You will remain liable to pay all fees due under this Agreement notwithstanding any suspension or disconnection for the reasons set out in this Clause. Furthermore additional charges may apply to reconnect you after any such suspension.
2.5 a) We cannot be held responsible for merchant applications that are either a) declined b) that are delayed in being processed; this is the customer’s responsibility. IQFM will not be liable for any loss of earnings this may result. Even when a merchant account is approved, our standard delivery terms will apply. If a customer wants specific requirements i.e. same day delivery/AM delivery they will be liable for any additional charges, and payment will be required before the unit is deployed.
2.5 b) Merchant accounts set up alongside a card machine rental need to cancelled down by the customer directly. It is not the responsibility of IQFM nor members of our staff to cancel or notify the customer of this. Failure to do so may result in additional monthly charges being applied by the merchant provider. Any customer who fails to do this will not be eligible for any form of reimbursement or compensation from IQFM.
2.5 c) The technical team at IQFM always perform mandatory diagnostic checks before handsets are deployed. We always aim to provide a handset with sufficient battery, but in some instances this is not always possible. IQFM will not be liable to offer any compensation in such cases.
2.5 d) If a customer fails to call us (for whatever reason) at the time of experiencing a terminal issue we cannot be liable to offer a refund as the support comes inclusive as part of the service we offer. If you are unable to reach a member of the technical team, messages can be left and will be returned as soon as possible.
2.5 e) If a customer experiences issues with Wi-Fi connectivity and this extends to:
• Slow internet speeds resulting in reduced speed of processing a transaction
• Blockers on a network impacting the terminal being able to process payments
• Wi-Fi dropping out periodically or the connection dropping out at specific times
• Wi-Fi network not being displayed or the Wi-Fi network connects but there’s no internet access
please contact our technical team in the first instance. Failure to notify us at the time may result in no refund being considered against your request.
2.5 f) For customers wishing to cancel down any agreement in place with IQFM, please note we can only deal with the customer directly during office working hours. We will only take instruction from the customer who the agreement is with. This means if you are acting on behalf of the customer we reserve the right to disclose confidential information or speak with the individuals concerning the account.
2.5 g) Compensation will not be offered in instances where customers refuse to utilise or explore all available hardware options on dual or tri-hardware solutions. This extends to customers who become dependent on one connection.
2.6 The Airtime Cost (if applicable) is payable monthly in advance, for direct purchase of Handsets and quarterly in advance for Handset lease shall be collected by Direct Debit. Failure to pay any reoccurring monthly airtime fees will result in your handset being cut off. IQFM will be exempt from any lost sales as a result of connectivity issues relating to the SIM card or other airtime aspect.
2.6 a) For any customers who opt to purchase a handset or POS system outright we request the monthly direct debit relating to the airtime and technical support to be set up in advance of the equipment being deployed. For this agreement the customer will be charged upfront for the first year and will then be on a monthly direct debit. Failure to pay this may result in the hardware being terminated from our system.
2.7 If you fail to pay any fees due under this agreement within 30 days we reserve the right, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies, to:
- a) suspend the Services; and in some cases automatically pass this across to the legal recovery team.
- b) charge interest on any outstanding amounts at the rate.
- c) Terminate any Agreement.
- d) Refunds can take up to 14 working days to process.
- e) Unless agreed with IQFM in writing or email, payments for any bookings must be made at least 2 working before dispatch. Failure to do so may result in your terminal being delayed, which we cannot be held responsible for.
- f) In the event of emails being sent by IQFM to a customer and these end up in the recipients spam folder, we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused. Situations like this are unfortunate and unforeseen.
DEPOSIT AND CHARGES
- Depending on the service agreement the customer opts for, a holding deposit may be required which safeguards our equipment. This deposit cannot be returned until all equipment has been returned to us. The equipment must arrive back to our offices in the way it was deployed. Failure to do this may result in charges being applied to the account, which in some cases may come from the deposit.
- If the equipment is damaged, defaced, broken or has encountered any other faults which we believe the customer is accountable for, they will liable for any charges. In the first instance, we will inform the customer of what charges are being applied.
2.8 During the Rental Period and the Risk Period, You shall, at your own expense, obtain and maintain insurance for the Payment Terminal(s) and the Equipment to a value not less than its full replacement value comprehensively against all usual risks of loss, damage or destruction by fire, theft or accident together with such other insurance as a prudent owner or operator of the Payment Terminal(s) and Equipment would insure for, to cover any third party or public liability risks of whatever nature and however arising in connection with the Payment Terminal(s) and Equipment. You shall provide IQFM with copies of the relevant insurance policies upon request.
Subject to the customer paying IQFM the applicable Charges, We may arrange insurance cover which covers accidental damage of the handset(s) if the customer selects this option. This does not cover theft or loss. If a theft or loss takes place, the customer will be liable for a fee of £499 per unit exclusive of VAT which would be payable of 7 days. In these circumstances, the customer will remain responsible for arrangement of such other insurance cover as is required.
Any subsequent Payment Terminal(s) or Equipment supplied as a replacement will not be covered by your original hire insurance cover and the customer will be required to obtain insurance cover as required.
The silicon cases which come as an optional extra against each rental agreement can protect a handset against any spillages, knocks and germs, but won’t necessarily prevent a handset from incurring an alert irruption or breakages.
Internet And Wi-Fi Connections
2.9 IQFM cannot be held responsible for any issues relating to internal PSTN/phone lines or internet connections that may result in lost sales. IQFM cannot be held responsible for firewalls which block or hinder a connection, and have no responsibility relating to the privacy or security of your activities on your Wi-Fi network. This also includes configurations, security, or data files resulting from our card machine attempting to establish a connection to your Wi-Fi service.
Supply Of The Handset And Guaranteed Replacement Service
3.1 We shall configure the Handset with your business details (as specified by you), provision the Airtime Services and arrange for delivery of the Handset to a UK address specified by you.
3.2 For the Guaranteed Replacement Service We shall provide:
- a) Telephone based technical support for the Handset during the hours 09:00 to 5:30pm Monday to Friday on the numbers stated on our website, a mobile number will be provided for out of office hours.
- b) Replacement of a defective Handset or POS system within mainland UK, for a similar Handset configured for your use within our target response time of 24/48 hours. You acknowledge that the target response time is our service level goal and we do not warrant that any particular replacement shall be made within the 24 hours.
- c) IQFM will only deliver replacement swap out handsets to a registered UK business or residential address. We are unable to send replacement terminals (including swap outs) or subsequent orders outside the UK.
- d) The replacement service operates Monday – Friday. A replacement service does not operate on weekends and does not include bank holidays
3.3 The swap out service does not cover replacement of the Handset arising from the conditions below and you may be charged for the cost of repairs in such cases:
- a) your failure to comply with any of the information stated in Clause 2 ; or
- b) damage, neglect or loss of the Handset; or
- c) scratching or other external marking of the external surfaces of the Handset;
- d) renewal of consumable supplies; or
- e) network faults or outages; or
- f) any external device or attachment that is not part of the Handset or supplied by Us.
- g) issues that arise from a handset that has an alert irruption
For any issues relating from section 3.3, immediate payment will be required before a replacement handset is sent. If the customer has finished their rental and is returning the handset and any of the issues mentioned in 3.3 arise charges may be applied to the account.
If a customer is offered a swap out, but opts to decline this option or refuses this service they will still be liable for the hire charge and under no circumstances will any form of refund be offered.
For any issues relating from section 3.3, immediate payment will be required.
3.4 It is the customer’s sole responsibility for maintaining and ordering all consumables required to operate the POS systems. Under no circumstances can we be held accountable for oversights on the customer’s part that result in lost sales.
Provision Of Airtime Services
- We will provide you (the customer) with a SIM card and access to airtime on a mobile telecommunications network (for GPRS/GSM Handsets only).
- Due to the nature of the mobile network on which the Airtime Services are provided, the network may fail or require maintenance without notice and we do not represent or warrant that the Airtime Services shall not be available without interruption or free from error nor can we guarantee network coverage. IQFM will be exempt from any lost sales that are a direct result from connectivity issues.
- Unless we agree otherwise with you, the Airtime Services do not include access to the GSM and GPRS networks in countries other than the UK.
- There are a number of security measures to protect your communications, approved by the banks and representing increased protection against fraud, but we cannot guarantee total security as criminal activities continually seek ways to bypass bank security and to breach both networks to access traffic.
International Terminal Rental
- For customers wishing to use card machines internationally, staff will always endeavour to ask where the card machine is being used i.e. in which region/country. In instances where the card machine experiences technical issues, we relinquish responsibility if the customer fails to notify us of any issues. Due to the international time differences, we also request customers to factor this in if attempting to contact our technical team.
- If an issue arises with a merchant acquirer which results in the terminal not processing payments internationally, we relinquish responsibility, and in this instance we would request customers to contact their acquirer for compensation. Merchant banks occasionally make changes internally which we aren’t always notified on, in such cases we cannot be held responsible.
- GPRS mobile card machines are no longer available for rental in the USA and if you need a rental for Asia we request you notify our sales advisor at the time of booking for them to double check accessibility and connectivity. In instances of international rental we always ask customers to check their equipment upon delivery and test them prior to leaving the UK.
- If a customer experiences issues using Wi-Fi connectivity outside the UK (and this includes)
- Wi-Fi dropping out periodically or the connection dropping out at specific times
- Slow internet speeds resulting in reduced speed of processing a transaction
- Blockers on a network impacting the terminal being able to process payments
- Wi-Fi network not being displayed, or
- the Wi-Fi network connects but there’s no internet access
please contact our technical team in the first instance.
Failure to notify us of any problems you are encountering may result in no refund being considered against your request. If this is outside our usual office hours please email email@example.com stating company name and any other relevant details.
As per our partner terms or anything associated with referrals or re-seller services, products and services eligible for commission are subject to change at IQFM’ discretion. The team will review commission rates periodically, making appropriate and necessary changes based on market conditions and partners’ performance. Sometimes these changes are unforeseen and we will always notify partners or re-sellers wherever possible. This can also apply to delivery costs and other accessories.
4.1 Subject to the exceptions set out below and the limitations upon Our liability in Clause 6, We warrant to You that:
- a) the Services will be carried out with reasonable skill and care by personnel whose qualifications and experience will be appropriate for the tasks to which they are allocated.
4.2 Save as expressly provided in Clause 4.1 of this Agreement, We specifically exclude without limitation all other conditions, warranties, representations or other terms relating to this Agreement including any warranties that might otherwise be implied or incorporated into this Agreement, such as those of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular or any purpose, or ability to achieve any particular result.
5) Warranty Remedies
5.1 We shall have no liability or obligation under the warranties given in Clause 4.1 unless You notify Us in writing of any non-conformance with the warranty within one (1) calendar month from the date of such non-conformance occurring.
5.2 We shall have no liability for breach of any warranty in Clause 4.1 that arises from:
- a) the improper use of the Handset;
- b) failure to implement reasonable recommendations made by Us in relation to the Handset; or
- c) any alteration or addition to the Handset made by anyone other than us; or
- d) your breach of this Agreement.
5.3 If a problem is found upon investigation not to be Our responsibility under the provisions of Clause 4 We may charge You for, and You hereby agree to pay, all reasonable costs and expenses incurred by Us.
6) Limitation Of Liability
6.1 Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit Our liability for (i) fraud or other criminal act, (ii) personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Our employees in connection with the performance of their duties hereunder or by defects in any product supplied pursuant to this Agreement, (iii) misrepresentation made by Us fraudulently, or (iv) any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
6.2 Subject to Clause 6.1, in no event will We be liable under this Agreement for any damages resulting from: (i) loss of, damage to or corruption of data, (ii) loss of use, (iii) lost profits, (iv) loss of anticipated savings, and/or (v) any indirect or consequential loss. Such liability is excluded whether such damages were reasonably foreseeable or actually foreseen.
6.3 Except as provided in Clause 6.1 Our maximum aggregate liability to You for any cause whatsoever (whether in the form of refund, the additional cost of remedial services or otherwise) will be limited to a sum equivalent to 125% of any monies paid by You under this Agreement.
6.4 We hereby exclude all liability that has not expressly accepted in this Agreement. These limitations will apply regardless of the form of action, whether under statute, in contract, tort, including negligence, or any other form of action.
For the purposes of this Clause 6 “we”, “us” and “our”, includes Our employees, sub-contractors and suppliers who shall therefore have the benefit of the limits and exclusions of liability set out in this Clause in terms of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
6.5 Save as provided in Clause 6.1 You shall have no remedy in respect of any representation (whether written or oral) made to You upon which You relied in entering into this Agreement (“Misrepresentation”) and We shall have no liability to
You other than pursuant to the express terms of this Agreement.
7) Duration and Termination
7.1 This Agreement shall commence on acceptance of Your Order by Us and continue for a period as stated on the original agreement form signed by the customer following delivery of the Handset to You unless terminated according to this Clause 7.
7.2 You may cancel the Airtime Services by giving Us 3 month’s written notice provided you have paid a minimum of 12 months of the airtime cost.
7.3 You acknowledge that termination of this Agreement does not terminate the Hire Agreement (if applicable) or Your obligations to make payments under that agreement.
7.4 Either party (“the Initiating Party”) may forthwith terminate this Agreement at any time:
- on giving written notice to the other party if the other party commits any material breach of any term of this Agreement and in the case of a breach which is reasonably capable of remedy fails to remedy that breach to the reasonable satisfaction of the Initiating Party within thirty (30) days of a written request to remedy the same; or
- if the other party shall have a receiver or administrative receiver appointed over it or any of its undertaking or assets or shall pass a resolution for winding up (otherwise than for the purpose of a bona fide scheme of solvent amalgamation or reconstruction where the resulting entity shall assume all of the liabilities of it) or a court of competent jurisdiction shall make an order to that effect or if the other party shall become subject to an administration order or shall enter into any voluntary arrangement with its creditors or shall cease or threaten to cease to carry on its business or if any substantially similar event shall take place under the laws of another jurisdiction; or
7.5 In the event that We have ended the Agreement under Clause 7.4, 2.7 or 2.9 or through the acceptance of any repudiatory breach by You of this Agreement, You agree to pay the Airtime Cost that would be due as a result of termination under Clause 7.2
7.6 The expiry or termination of this Agreement for whatever reasons shall not affect any other rights or remedies a party may be entitled to under law and shall not affect any rights or liabilities accrued prior to termination.
7.7 Where this Agreement relates to more than one Payment Terminal, We may end this Agreement or suspend Airtime Services or Guaranteed Replacement Service in respect of the Payment Terminal(s) to which the non-payment relates or all of the Payment Terminals as We may decide.
7.8 a)If you default on an agreement under the terms agreed, the customer will automatically be liable for any legal fee’s incurred, this includes solicitor fees and letters as IQFM recover any subsequent monies.
7.8 b) In the event the customer chooses to return their handset before the scheduled hire is due to finish, no refund will be given because of early return.
7.9 We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any products or services offered on our site at any time and product details may vary from images shown. Prices, rates and offer times are updated and amended on a regular basis and our quotes are subject to change. We will not be held responsible and accept no liability for any fees that you may incur as a result of terminating any existing contract with your current product or service provider.
Quotations are valid for a period of 30 days. IQFM Ltd reserves the right to alter or decline to provide a quotation after expiry of the 30 days.
Each party shall treat as confidential all information obtained from the other pursuant to this Agreement and shall only divulge such information to its employees or subcontractors for the purpose of meeting its obligations under this Agreement (or where the information is required to be disclosed by law). Each party shall ensure that its employees or sub-contractors are aware of and comply with the provisions of this Clause. The obligations as to confidentiality in this Clause 8 shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
9) Force Majeure
We shall not be deemed to be in breach or default, and shall not be liable, under this Agreement by reason of any failure to perform any obligations under, or observe any provisions of, this Agreement if and to the extent that such failure occurs as a result of Acts of God, war (whether declared or not) sabotage, riot, explosion, Government control restrictions or any other Government act or omission whether local or national, requirement to act in accordance with the Authority, act or default of any public telecommunications operator (other than the Network Provider), supplier, agent or sub-contractor, industrial disputes of any kind, physical obstacles or atmospheric conditions or any other cause beyond Our reasonable control. Deliveries affected by unforeseen weather may result in your order being cancelled by IQFM.
We have no control over deliveries. We will endeavour to supply your order, but any problems arising with our courier company i.e. driver failing to show up/royal mail strikes, we as a company will not be held responsible.
10) Complaints procedure
At IQFM’ we aim to deliver a high-quality POS service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our services
If you have a complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint internally at our Sussex offices. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our customer care team who will review your matter and speak to your account manager who managed your booking. In some cases we may need to wait until the handset or equipment has been returned in order to do some troubleshooting.
- We will report any findings and where necessary look to offer a resolution. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied with the resolution the case will be escalated to one of the directors who will make a final decision on the case.
- We will contact you within 7 working days of the case being escalated, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
We aim to investigate all complaints. If a customer is making an anonymous complaint we recommend it is better if they can provide contact details so we can tell you the outcome of our investigation.
This Agreement shall be governed English Law. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed as creating a partnership, joint venture or principle and agent relationship between the parties. No failure or delay by Us in exercising Our rights shall be deemed as a waiver of that right. If any the provisions of this Agreement are deemed to be invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. Any notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and may be served by fax, email or by first class post. We reserve the right to vary this Agreement to comply with new legislation, any revised terms of the licence granted to the mobile network provider or European Community law, provided that such variation shall be limited to the extent necessary for such purposes. No other variation to this Agreement shall be effective unless agreed in writing by both parties. Except as set out in Clause 6.4, a person who is not a party to this Agreement has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise to enforce any Clause of this Agreement. Our rights under this Agreement are assignable by Us without Your consent. You are not permitted to assign Your rights or obligations under this Agreement without Our written consent.